Greetings and welcome to my website!

As you visit my website, you will find information about the full range of activities I provide throughout the year. And as you peruse the various sections, you will come to learn of my unwavering support for our Canadian Soldiers and their families.


I pour my heart into my work merely in recognition of the sacrifices our Soldiers have made and continue to make, all in the name of our country’s freedom.

I choose to especially devote my attention to our Soldiers who served in Afghanistan, since it was and continues to be this particular mission of the Canadian Forces Mission, of most significant interest to me. Therefore, since February 2013 I am very involve in the recognition of our Soldiers of Suicide for what they did for our country.

I thank you for your interest in touring my site and I welcome your thoughts, comments or questions!
Regards, 
 Lise A. Charron